Widest range of titanium bar and rod products. Ti CP bars Grade 1 to 4 and Titanium Alloys including 6AL4V, 6AL4V Eli, 6/6/2. Ti bar diameter size range is between 8 – 400mm and supplied as round bar, square / flat bar, rectangular bar or hexagonal bar.
Titanium bar is available produced and certified to Medical (ASTM F67, ASTM F136, ISO5832-2, ISO5832-3), Aerospace (AMS 4928, AMS 2631b), Industrial (ASTM B348) standards. Stock production is aligned to ASTM, AMS and ISO standards with other standards available on made to order.
Shaanxi North Steel Co. supplies titanium rods and bars for use in several industries with core markets being in aerospace, medical, and consumer industries. Contact us today for more information about where and what applications we currently supply titanium bar. A large stock program is maintained and so able to fulfil orders to shortened lead times for titanium bar.
Titanium Bar Production Capability
- Ti Production Standard: ASTM B348, ASME SB348, ASTM F67, ASTM F136, ISO5832-2, ISO5832-3, AMS 4928, AMS 2631b
- Ti Grades: Gr 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (6Al-4V), 6, 7 (Ti-0.15Pd), 9 (3Al-2.5V), Grade 12, 23 (6AL-4V ELI) (6Al
- Ti Bar Dimensions: Diameter 8 – 400 mm
- Ti Bar Shape: Ti Square Bar, Ti Round Bar, Ti Hexagonal Bar
- Ti Bar Surface Finish: Black, Pickling, Sand-blasting
- Monthly Output: 2000 tonnes
Rating: 4.7 / 5 based on 5 customer reviews
Titanium bars are used extensively in medical, aerospace and chemical industries, providing requisite strength to weight properties need to ensure extreme conditions and heavy usage without corrosion or failure. Shaanxi North Steel Co also provide titanium rods for use in advanced electronic products for the consumer market. Some examples of where are titanium bars are being used:
- Dental Fittings
- Structural Implants
- Fasteners for aerospace
To find out more about our where we currently supply to contact us today and our team will be happy to provide further information and references.
Dimensional Tolerances for Titanium Bars
The table below details the differing diameter tolerances for the differing lengths of titanium bar. These are aligned to internationally recognised engineering standards. The differing production methods define the range of diameters for each approach. All titanium rod dimensions and tolerances are agreed ahead of order.
|Hot forged bar tolerances (mm)||±1.5||±2.0||±2.5||±3.0||±3.5||±5.0||±6.5|
|Hot extruded bar tolerances (mm)||+0.8,-1.0||±2.0||±2.5||±2.5|
|Hot rolled bar tolerances (mm)||+0.7, -0.5||+1.2, -0.5||+1.5, -1.0||+2.0, -1.0||+2.2, -1.2||–||–|
The table below details the individual tensile properties for each grade of titanium. With all products, independent inspection and testing is carried out to ensure quality and provide assurances throughout.
|Grade||Tensile strength (min)||Yield strength (min)||Elongation (%)|
Titanium Bar & Rod Machinery
Titanium Bar and Rod Machinery
Titanium Bar and Rod Testing Equipment
Why North Steel?
Shaanxi North Steel Co. have invested heavily in a production process and equipment for titanium bars. Committed to building a reputation as a trusted and reliable supplier focuses work on being able to manufacture both bespoke and standard sized Ti bar in large volumes with quick turn around times. All round Ti bar, hexagonal Ti bar and square Ti bar are available in a variety of different surface finishes including pickling, black painted and sand blasted.
After 20 years as a titanium bar supplier Shaanxi North Steel Co. have manufactured Ti bar and titanium bar for sale to a variety of shapes and sizes however always aligned to international standards to ensure consistency in production. A selection of the typical composition and material properties are detailed below.
- Titanium bars are one of Shaanxi North Steel Co. most popular products, round bars, square bars, rectangular bars and hexagonal bar shapes with rolled or forged processing technology. Shaanxi North Steel Co. are experts in the field and are recognised as a trusted titanium bar supplier.
- Efficiency and Quality. Shaanxi North Steel Co. constantly strive to improve the titanium production capability and align continuous improvement to the CMM model and recognise the importance that high quality and and efficient supply chain is to your customers.
- The technical Quality Assurances department enforce strict quality control system to ensure consistency and quality throughout.
- Dedicated service management QC system to control quality from raw material sponge to mill product and every process step in the production of titanium.
- “Product Quality Certificate” and inspection reports with every order.
- Maintenance of a controlled stock inventory to enable fulfilment of orders in short time periods.
- English speaking work environment and have exported products for many years, this ensures there is no misunderstand or requirements or manufacturing approaches.
Other titanium products